Zachary Abel – First Class Travel on a Budget
With this one-stop guide to fiscal literacy in your back pocket, the five-star vacation you’ve been dreaming of is wholly within reach. Known everywhere for his innovative travel hacking tips, Zachary Burr Abel is here to offer his best counsel for navigating airline loyalty programs, credit card promotional deals, and hidden travel fees so you can see the world without emptying your pockets. Full of helpful insights and funny personal anecdotes, this guide skips all the boring financial jargon and goes straight to actionable advice about how to:
– Fly first class to Japan using 55,000 miles
– Use loyalty programs to get deals on rental cars and hotel rooms
– Earn airline points when purchasing that cool pair of sneakers you’ve been eying
– Get elite American Airlines status without flying with them
– Book luxury hotels by buying points for cheap
– Reap the ample credit card rewards offered to small businesses
– And so much more!
You’ll soon be able to travel as often and as luxuriously as you’d like thanks to these simple, easy steps that will help you stack your savings and make the system work for you. First financial tip? Invest now in this priceless resource.