Fodor’s Travel Guides – New York City
This new edition travel guide has been fully redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s New York City 2023 travel guide includes:
– AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
– MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
– MORE THAN 30 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
– COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
– HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
– PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “New York City’s Best Art Museums” “Free Things to Do in New York City,” “New York City’s Best Cocktail Bars,” “Under-the-Radar Things to Do in New York City,” and more
– TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
– HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography, and more
– SPECIAL FEATURES on “Gateway to the New World: the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island,” “The American Museum of Natural History,” and “What to Eat and Drink in New York City”
– LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
– UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Staten Island; as well as top attractions like the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Times Square, Empire State Building, Museum of Modern Art, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, American Museum of Natural History, Central Park, 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Bryant Park, Rockefeller Center, The High Line, Hudson Yards, and much more.