DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Lisbon
Explore the maze of narrow lanes in historic Alfama, soak up views of the city from the Castelo de São Jorge, or admire spectacular palaces and scenery in Sintra: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within color-coded chapters. Discover the best of Lisbon with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Lisbon:
• Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
• Reasons to love Lisbon: picture-perfect views, quirky museums and iconic pastries – what will yours be?
• See Lisbon from a different angle: 12 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular city
• A year-long calendar of events in Lisbon gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
• Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
• Detailed, color maps help you navigate the country with ease
• Expert tips to make memories that last – where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
• The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
• Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route
• Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the spectacular Mosteiro dos Jerónimos, tile-filled Museu Nacional do Azulejo and Sintra’s Palácio Nacional da Pena
• Covers Alfama, Baixa and Avenida, Bairro Alto and Estrela, Belém, Beyond the Center and the Lisbon Coast