DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cambodia and Laos
Admire Siem Reap’s awe-inspiring Angkor Wat, sample French-Lao cuisine at Luang Prabang’s waterfront restaurants, or take a boat ride down the Mekong and stop off at the magical islands of Si Phan Don: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within color-coded chapters. Discover the best of Cambodia and Laos with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cambodia & Laos:
– Over 20 color maps help you navigate with ease
– Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
– Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Cambodia and Laos designed for every interest and budget
– Illustrations and floor plans show in detail the magnificent Angkor Wat, Phnom Penh’s elaborately decorated Silver Pagoda, Luang Prabang’s Wat Xieng Thong monastery, and more
– Color photographs of Cambodia and Laos’s stunning landscapes, beautiful islands, ancient wats and pagodas, Mekong Delta, bustling capital cities of Phnom Penh and Vientiane, and more
– Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Phnom Penh, Angkor, Northern Cambodia and Southern Cambodia, and Vientiane, Luang Prabang, Northern Laos, and Central and Southern Laos
– Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about each country’s complex history, landscapes, wildlife, religions, delicious cuisines, festivals, and more
– Essential travel tips–our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful phrases and visa and health information.