Brian Sletten – WebAssembly: The Definitive Guide
Author Brian Sletten introduces elements of this technology incrementally while building to several concrete, code-driven examples of practical, cutting-edge WebAssembly uses. Whether you work with enterprise software or embedded systems, or in entertainment, scientific computing, or startup environments, you’ll learn how WebAssembly can have a positive impact on the way you develop software.
– Use WebAssembly to increase code portability across platforms
– Reuse more of your software assets in a wider number of deployment targets
– Learn how WebAssembly increases protection against prominent security attacks
– Use WebAssembly to deploy legacy code in web environments
– Increase your user base across languages and development environments
– Learn how WebAssembly will affect your career as software developer