Goodreads: Most Popular Books – November 2019
English | 6 Books
Goodreads is a “social cataloging” website that allows individuals to freely search its database of books, annotations, and reviews. Users can sign up and register books to generate library catalogs and reading lists. They can also create their own groups of book suggestions, surveys, polls, blogs, and discussions.
These titles have been racing to the top of Goodreads popularity charts!
01. The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
02. Queen of Nothing by Holly Black
03. The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell
04. The Toll by Neal Shusterman
05. Call Down the Hawk by Maggie Stiefvater
06. Supernova by Marissa Meyer