Goodreads: Most Popular Books – December 2020
Goodreads is a “social cataloging” website that allows individuals to freely search its database of books, annotations, and reviews. Users can sign up and register books to generate library catalogs and reading lists. They can also create their own groups of book suggestions, surveys, polls, blogs, and discussions.
These titles have been racing to the top of Goodreads popularity charts!
01. Layla by Colleen Hoover
02. The Cousins by Karen M. McManus
03. A Sky Beyond the Storm by Sabaa Tahir
04. Pretty Little Wife by Darby Kane
05. The Wrong Family by Tarryn Fisher
06. Every Last Secret by A.R. Torre