Goodreads: Most Popular Books – August 2019
Goodreads is a “social cataloging” website that allows individuals to freely search its database of books, annotations, and reviews. Users can sign up and register books to generate library catalogs and reading lists. They can also create their own groups of book suggestions, surveys, polls, blogs, and discussions.
These titles have been racing to the top of Goodreads popularity charts!
1. The Art of Loving by Erich Fromm
2. The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
3. Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center
4. What You Did by Claire McGowan
5. House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig
6. The Whisper Man by Alex North