DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Japan – 2019 Edition
Discover Japan with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this fascinating country before you’ve even packed your case – catch the buzz of futuristic Tokyo, step back in time in Kyoto, hike in mountainous Hokkaido or snorkel in Okinawa’s clear waters. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Japan covers the must-see sights and the hidden backstreets, so you won’t miss a thing.
• Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
• Reasons to love Japan: incredible culture, natural wonders, a unique culinary scene – what will yours be?
• See Japan from a different angle – 30 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
• A year-long calendar of events in Japan gives a selection of celebrations and festivals for all seasons
• Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
• Detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
• Expert tips to make memories that last – where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
• The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
• Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries cover the whole country, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
• Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Tokyo’s Senso-ji Temple, Kyoto’s Nijo Castle and the majestic Himeji Castle
• Covers Tokyo; Central Honshu; Kyoto City; Western Honshu; Shikoku; Kyushu; Okinawa; Northern Honshu; and Hokkaido
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Japan is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.