Cracking the GRE with 4 Practice Tests, 2020 Edition: The Strategies, Practice, and Review You Need for the Score You Want (Graduate School Test Preparation) by The Princeton Review
Overview: THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need for a perfect score on the GRE with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough Verbal and Math topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
• Pacing tips to help maximize your time
• Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
• Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and math problems
• Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 4 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
• Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
• In-depth score reports available for online practice exams