60 Ways to Keep Your Brain Sharp: Helpful Habits for a Clear Mind and a Great Memory by Bonnie Sparrman
Protect and Preserve Your Most Valuable Asset
No matter your age, the way your brain works is of utmost importance to the quality of your life. It is the essence of who God made you to be and affects how you interpret the world around you.
Discover new ways to enhance your brain’s function by focusing on these four areas:
• Physical activity—getting regular exercise to help promote mental fitness
• Nutrition—understanding the importance of a healthy diet on cognitive performance
• Intellectually stimulating activities—keeping your mind flexed and nimble
• Spiritual and social connections—staying engaged with God and others
• As you apply the wisdom found in this helpful guide, you will ensure improved mental acuity now and in the future, placing you on the path to a happier, more fulfilling life.
Start sharpening your skills today and experience the amazing benefits of better brain health.